skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JRobb
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Spin Class
Posted with
LifeCast
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boston Marathon
Lost Dutchman Marathon
Past Race Results
Twin Cities Marathon
Ironman Wisconsin 2008
About Me
Jim Robb
Minnesota, United States
I have a high interest in doing endurance sports. I started running marathons in 2005 and since then I have completed numerous marathons, triathlons, 3 Ironmans, Ultramarathons (50K, 50 & 100 Mile Trail Races).
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(10)
Race Day Closing In
A Week at 5,825 Feet
Bike Handling Skills
Twin Cities Marathon Coming Fast
Taking My Training to New Heights
Last Year's Training Totals (October - August)
Just Recovering - Ironman +6 Days
Spin Class
Is Recovery Over Yet?
Training for a New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment