Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just Recovering - Ironman +6 Days

The road to recovery is going well.  Thursday we went to spin class for about an hour of light spinning; it was good to get the legs moving again.  On Friday I went out for a quick 2 mile run and then today we did an easy 5 miles.  Oh...I can tell I did an Ironman 6 days ago...but it helped get the endorphins going once again.

I still need to decide if I will do Ironman Wisconsin 2009.  I received an email yesterday  stating the 2008 participants the registration is open on Monday 9/15 and closes on Monday 9/21.  I am torn between doing Ironman or doing a triathlon series...it would be nice to take a break from the long days of training for the Ironman...but it was sure fun and it was all worth it once I crossed the finish line.  

One of my objectives this weekend is to calculate all of the running, biking, and swimming I did over the last year...it will be a good baseline for next year. 

No comments: