Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where have you been?

Wow!  I have been away from my blog too long.  Over two months, but now that race season is about to start, I thought I better get my act together.  Since my last entry, I have been doing a lot of spinning and running...24 days until Boston Marathon.  Here's a funny...last Friday we did a 20 mile run...last time I ran 20+ miles was also in the ran...Twin Cities Marathon.  I've always had a dislike about running in the ran, so I would make excuses not to do it.  But now that I've actually run a marathon in the rain, it doesn't seem that bad to do a quick 6 miler...which I did on Tuesday.

 

Also in my preparation for racing, I am watching the calorie intake and trying lose 11 pounds…so far I’m down 5 pounds.  I’ve downloaded a program to my iPhone called “Lose It” and it has really helped watching the calories. 

1 comment:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I love Lose It. I lost ten pounds in the last 5 months just watching what I ate and recording on Lose it.